Lips that are easy and won't drive you clinically insane.

Leave a Comment


It sounds pretentious, but I've always had this vision of having a signature 'look' - one that makes innocent onlookers and friends think 'god, her -insert here- always looks flawless'. So far, in 19 years, that hasn't quite happened. The closest I've gotten is being told that my eyebrow game is strong - but as they're in the process of growing out for a threading, they're as strong as they are looking like I've had a hair transplant on my face.

So I've come to focus on my lips, and in doing so, acquired an unhealthy amount of lip products that have been banished to the depths of my handbag, never to see the light of day again. Drifting through the makeup-up counters of Selfridges, I've been dreaming of a Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat pencil (£16) since my student loan arrived, but I've been sworn off liners for as long as I can remember (the 90s played a big part in that decision).

To ease myself into the routine of using a lip product other than a Burt's Bees balm, which I'll still cheekily slip under any colour, I spotted Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'EastEnd Snob' (£3.99) - apart from a horrific title, it's a perfect dupe for satisfying my Pillowtalk envy. Always striving for plumper lips, the liner is easy to glide on without bleeding throughout the day. The dark nude tones and hints of musky lilac compliment pale-olive skin perfectly as well as giving you a colour than can transform both daytime and evening looks. Kylie Jenner lip-level achieved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.